Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Note From Marie...

This blog is a Christmas present to my mom from Marie (oldest daughter). My mom is the strongest, kindest, most Christlike person I know. She is not only my mom but she has grown to be one of my best friends. She is an example to me in so many ways. My kids adore her and love "Grandma Julie" day. Every Thursday she comes to my house and watches Kameha so I can go work in Cooper's kindergarten class. She also brings down a craft for her and Cooper to do when he gets home from school. My mom decorates my house, with Cooper's help, for every holiday. Cooper thinks that is what Grandmas do. We went to one of Cooper's friends house the day after Halloween and their decorations were already down and Cooper said, "Oh, look their grandma has already come to their house". Mom I love you and thank you for all your sacrifice in my behalf. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment