Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Note From Megan...

Dear Mom,

One or my favorite memories of you is when we lived in CT and everyone was adjusting to the move and you picked a new phrase that you would greet us with when we got home from school. At first I thought it was silly and I would roll my eyes, but after a while I depended on you to bound down the stairs with a big smile on your face and say Hi-de-ho Megan! Now when I am sad I find my self pulling out this memory of you putting your sadness aside and put on a happy face for all of us and finding away to make us smile and laugh. My sadness is quickly put back in perspective and I move on a smile in my heart! You have been a tremendous strength in my life. As I have gone through my personal trials I have looked back on what you have gone through and how my dealt with them and your faith and hope gives me strength to over come my trails with faith and hope in my Heavenly Father. Thank you for teaching me to look for the good in others, to always pray, and to never loose faith. Thank you for being my mother.

Love,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Oh--the story about the after school greeting brought tears to my eyes. I feel inspired to choose my attitude, not let circumstances determine it. -love Bekah

    ReplyDelete